Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sister, Sister

Tiffany and G came to NJ for a surprise visit over the weekend! It was lovely. Julie happened to be here the same weekend and even though we didn't get to spend much together, it's always nice to see their faces. On Sunday, a bunch of us went to the Paschoal residence to hang out and make some lovely Fall memories. Emerson and I decided to walk to the Paschoal home since he lives pretty close, but on our way a car honks at us and stops. I was in the middle of the road taking pictures of Emerson under the Parkway bridge so I thought someone was trying to tell me to get out of the way. Lo and behold it was Tiffany and Michelle coming back from a little shopping trip! We accepted their offer for a ride and drove less than a minute to get to their home. When we got out of the car I asked if they wanted to take some pictures together (of course they said yes!) so we had a little impromptu photoshoot! Fun!


Tiffany and Michelle have a sister bond unlike any other I have seen. They shared a room for most of their lives, but it wasn't until a couple of years ago that they really became close. Not only are they absolutely gorgeous on the outside, but on the inside as well. I texted each of them a few days ago and asked them to write something about their sister. I told Michelle I was doing a surprise for Tiffany and I told Tiffany I was doing a surprise for Michelle. Ha! Surprise, ladies! This is for both of you (and for everyone else in my little blog world). Here's what they wrote:

***


Michelle
My family. My sister. My friend.
I love this girl so much. I’m sure one would think, “of course you do because she’s your sister.”
But honestly, when I say I love Michelle it comes from years of laugher, tears, fights & joys.  I have always loved her because she is my sister, but today I can honestly say I love Michelle because she is my friend.  In the past 2-3 years we have become really close & I have been able to learn more about her & from her as we get older & form a stronger bond.
Michelle is a feeler!  She lives life through what she feels in each experience of her life, so when there’s joy – its intense joy, and when there’s pain there’s intense pain& I love her for that. Michelle is a fighter. When she believes in something big or small she commits to it & tries her best to succeed in what she does, and be the absolute best she can be; I love her for that. Michelle is a gift-giver. She loves giving & receiving gifts from others. She calls it one of her love languages & I love seeing what she gives & her heart behind each gift; & I love her for that.
She is (so) beautiful inside & out, and I am honored to be her sister. I know that God is using her today to touch lives & I am sure He is preparing her through every season of life, for a lifetime of precious ministry for His kingdom in whatever she does.  Michelle is a blessing in my life & she teaches me to be more humble & more thankful every day.
I hid under the porch because I love you, Michelle!

***

Tiff is one of my favorite people ever. I don't only say that cause she's my sister, but because of the person she is. She's funny, beautiful, talented, and a joy always. Growing up I followed her shadow and just wanted to be accepted by her. She was always the person I looked up to, and learned from. She's always been here for me even though we are 13.5 hours apart now. I think besides being sisters the reason I relate to her so much, is that we are so similar yet different at the same time. I really am blessed and thankful to call her my sister, and I hid under the porch because I love you (:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You can see for yourself that they mentioned a few of the same things, even though they had no idea that this little activity was for the both of them.

Tiffany and Michelle, your sisterhood bond is beautiful and precious in so many ways. It's an honor and privilege to call both of you my friends. 

This is when she honked at us! :)



































love. always.
Fabiane





Thanks for these pictures, Michelle! ;)


3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! They really are beautiful, inside & out. Love that you surprised them both ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! almost cried! loved this so much fabz! thank you & I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me so happy!! Thank you Fabz! You're a great friend <3

    ReplyDelete