Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's been a while...

It's embarrassing how long it's been since I've visited this little virtual home. 

I guess after the true beauty project, I was left a little uninspired. I didn't have any new photos to share and I kind of felt like nothing could really top the beauty of the ladies that filled my previous blog posts. 

To be honest, I haven't been as inspired as I would like, and I haven't shot as many pictures as I should. I desire to be better and grow and learn, but I don't practice. 
I sometimes feel limited by my equipment, but that's no excuse---or at least it shouldn't be. 
I have a deep passion for taking pictures, but often times I just leave this passion alone... 

I have so many dreams and goals and yet I'm scared and even kind of lazy to follow them. 
Pretty pathetic. 

I want to come back to this home and share life and beauty as seen through my lenses. 
Hopefully, this is a new beginning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c h r i s t m a s 2 0 1 3
| blackandwhite |

i spent christmas eve at church, and then at the Belo's.



christmas day, i hung out at the Pavezzi's with wonderful people


this is one of my favorites <3




laughter is ALWAYS good

kata and her fairy godmother





jenny, my fellow photo lover :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 2014 and I'm sharing photos from last year. Ha--I've got a lot to work on, I know.
But cheers to the moments that brought us joy in the past and to the ones that brought us hardships.
Without them, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Cheers to 2014 and the year ahead.

My goal is to take more pictures and find inspiration even in the little things.


Much love to you all...whoever and wherever you are...


thanks for stopping by :)


--fabiane 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Fabz,

    I first wanted to complement you on your photos. You have knack for capturing who people are and portraying it through a timeless image. I couldn't even do that if I tried. The lack of inspiration happens to the best of us, and all in all it's okay. You may feel unequipped due to being "handicapped" by the shortage of equipment. But it is these moments that we are most creative. Use this time to do crazy things and try new techniques. You may feel like this advice is a tad bit counterintuitive, but don't lose your imagination. We all have dreams, but none of us will get there if we lose faith in ourselves and in God. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete