Friday, February 7, 2014

Sebastian




In exactly one week, this charming Valentine's Day Baby will be two years old!! 
Last week, I was fortunate enough to visit Sebastian at home and take some fun "almost-two-years-old" pictures. He was a little shy at first and would stare at me with his big brown eyes and long eyelashes, but he soon became a little more comfortable and less camera shy---especially when his mama brought out the bubbles!

Sebas is smart, energetic, silly, loving, fun, and extremely handsome. His parents are amazing people and I feel blessed to know the three of them.



some two-year-old fun....













































































I had so much fun with this little guy! It's a joy to know him. 

Happy early birthday Sebas. I love you!

love,
fabiane


No comments:

Post a Comment