Wednesday, March 12, 2014

the Almeida's

Yesterday, we experienced some extraordinary weather. It was sunny and warm and the sky was a beautiful blue. About a month ago (the day before Valentine's day to be exact) we had a huge snow storm that kept everyone from going to work/school and stuck at home. I really did not want to stay stuck at home for yet another snow storm, so my dad helped me trek my way to the Almeida's. Throughout middle school and high school I spent a lot of time at this home. I can honestly say it was my home away from home. I have a second family in the Almeida's and they are all truly amazing people. I told Jess of my plans to trek over that snowy Thursday and she matched my enthusiasm. It was awesome. We spent the day preparing ourselves for going sledding (which never happend---but at least we were prepared!), playing outside in the snow [& taking pictures], watching Frozen (!!!!), and then later on playing Poker. 

It was the best snow day ever.

We tried getting some pictures of the whole family but the men weren't exactly interested ;)

Almeida family, you are one of a kind. Much, much, much love.
















thanks, tania, for this pic ;)

















love,
fabiane


1 comment: