Saturday, September 14, 2013

Calling all Dog-Lovers



I was on twitter this morning and I saw a link to an article about a dog. Apparently, a family dog helped warn a couple that their babysitter was mistreating their baby. You can read more about it here. This article is just one example of how awesome dogs are.

While we were in Brazil, we were able to visit some family and friends that had dogs in the home.
 Of course, I had to take some pictures.  :)

Enjoy



This is Princesa. She belongs to my grandma's cousin. She was a sweetheart and very excited. 






She was barking at me here. 


I forgot this dog's name but he was hilarious!


We came to visit the lovely lady on the right, my grandma's good friend. The dog belongs to her daughter.




We laughed so much because he would run around in a circle and then jump against the wall and then run around in a circle again. He did this over and over and over. 






How cute is this face!?


I hope you all are having a great day!



love. always.

Fabiane

1 comment: