Sunday, September 1, 2013

Emerson

Quick disclaimer: most of these pictures were taken with my iPhone 5 :)







Some of you know Emerson, some of you think you know Emerson, and some of you have no idea who he is. 

He is the most honest person I know. Caring. Kind. Gentle. 
He is such a lover. You know those people you want to avoid? You don't really feel like talking to them? He'll go out of his way to talk to them and make them feel loved. & He'll love them instantly.
He is hilarious. Smart. Faithful. Trustworthy.
He is a thinker. Often times he is in the shadows, working and giving but unseen. 
He is always in motion. The best soccer player I know.
 Always exercising & encouraging others to do so.

He encourages me a lot, inspires me daily, and loves me like no other.


These past two years with Emerson, I have learned and grown plenty. 
Before anything, he was a true friend and I'm thankful that our friendship is where it is today.

His favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 33:3
"Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know"

In search of truth and purpose, I hope that this verse becomes true every day in Emerson's life, my life, and your life. 



Emerson, I love you. always.

Fabiane


1 comment: